Why is are board so hard to find on the internet?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonp

Reaction score
I would have liked to just PM one of the mods about this but it seems I don't ever see them around anymore. :( so I'll just have to post this.
How many of you found out about this place because a member had a link in his sig when he was posting on another board?
How many of you found it by doing a search on the internet?

I found this place because another member had posted it when I was on bluetraxx...
I tried doing a search on the internet and couldn't find this place.
I think we should make this place easier to find for people that are searching for info about there bikes. Also I like the idea of having more members as it seems to keep the board fresh. Is this possible?

I found it a little longer than a year ago on like atvriders.com or some site like that and someone suggested this was the place for warrior owners.

Im not 100% sure but i think i got here by speedy off atvconnection and here of course.. anyways i like this place way back when as in a year or two ago unless you had a 660 raptor or a 450 the guys on atvconnection wasnt much help but now there's lots of good people on there too..

another bluetraxx orginator here too. i also noticed what you are saying to jason

Latest posts

Back