why atvs have a bad rep

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know, it looked like the PD was just looking out for him for a little (except for that mini-van??). Even by me, if they see you riding, they cut you off, try to slice your tires, or something to make you stop, then they trash your bike. But ya, people keep riding stupid, and it gets everyone in trouble. And riding in the 5 Boroughs!!!!, how dum do you have to be. They could at leat go 10 minutes to Long Island to ride, not NYC were a cop is on every corner.

Here is another clip of people riding in Harlem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CGaOUxLX44

man even know that guy was an idiot on that first film, he was insanely good lol

what do you expect hes black, stupid niggers think they can do anything. And how bout they think everyone is racis and they get away with anything by saying your just doing this because im black. We cant call them niggers because thats racist but they can call us crackers all day long and nothing happens. I just want to punch some of the black kids at our school in the freaking face then spit on them. We should relocate some of them, im not racist i have black friends that i get along with fine but theres those ones that still think there slaves, seriouly give it up that was so long ago, they are just giving themselfs a bad rep by doing what they do and making people hate them more. Im not here just to bash on black people, white people can be just as bad and a lot of them deserve to get beaten on too for doing the same stuff.

what do you expect hes black, stupid niggers think they can do anything. And how bout they think everyone is racis and they get away with anything by saying your just doing this because im black. We cant call them niggers because thats racist but they can call us crackers all day long and nothing happens. I just want to punch some of the black kids at our school in the freaking face then spit on them. We should relocate some of them, im not racist i have black friends that i get along with fine but theres those ones that still think there slaves, seriouly give it up that was so long ago, they are just giving themselfs a bad rep by doing what they do and making people hate them more. Im not here just to bash on black people, white people can be just as bad and a lot of them deserve to get beaten on too for doing the same stuff.

Chill man. You sure you're not racist? Everything you just said is the definition of racism.

Dude i have like 12 black friends and we get along fine. I say the same stuff to them that i said on here and they agree with me. But theres just those ones that think there all bad ass and those are the ones im talking about. And if thats racist then im racist against white people too because i can come up with some bad stuff about us, i hate some white people more than black people. Racism is just a freaking joke, people are just stupid, i can get along with anybody, unless they are all like omg the world is out to get me, and what not.

If I was the guy in the minivan I'd have killed him ::)

teamxileracing I agree with you. but I have some black friends and me and my other friends just make jokes at eachother like "how can you see a black person in the dark? tell him to smile!" and my black friends laugh. who gives a ****. but anyways, they think they're so bad ass. They are just giving black people a bad rep cause if you go to prisons and jails, more than half are going to be black people. racism is a joke with black and white people. but making fun of other peoples religion is not a joke. you notice how all the black guys say "hey look at this white guy" or **** like that but when someone says "hey look at this black guy" they get offended.

and if I was that guy in the minivan I wouldn't do anything cause that minivan is a piece of ****! LOL, but that guy has some skills

IM BLACK AND I DONT LIKE **** YOU JUST SAYID TEAM YOU ******* LAME ASS CRACKER!!!!

o u racist son of a bitch you called me a cracker, that means i have permision to call you a stupid nigger, what you gunna do about you freakin koon.

I swear to everyone on here im not racist you started this. And i get kicked off for this it just proves one of my points that black people get away with anything by saying someone is racist because that person is black. O ill drag you down with me if i get kicked off of here.

I do see the fairness If a black person calls a white person cracker, why can a white person call a black person nigger, and same thing the other way, I mean not just like at anytime, but ****, if you do somehting to me I'll do the samething back intensified. It doesnt give people the right to do it at anytime, but just at that moment.

But then again, someone has to be the adult and overcome the foolish name calling.

it is really crazy how some people take this.

last year we had a sub teacher and he was mad at this kid (black) and the kid was like "your just mad at me cause i'm black" and the sub said no and then didn't care.. they do get out of a lot of stuff and it's crazy. who gives a **** they all bring up stuff about being slaves and that was A LONG TIME AGO and we didn't have anything to do with it but they bring it up when they think they can get outta something

Back