Whos the new kid?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sup guys...Just getting into the Quad World...Dirt bikes out the yang growing up...This is my first Quad and like my sig says... :cool:I got it right the first time :cool:!! You guys have an AWSOME site here! TONS of help and Info!

Welcome and enjoy all the information. If you can't find what your looking for there are a handful of members here who can point you in the right direction or give you the information you need.

WoW...that was quick!!! Thankx all! I do have pics, but I can figure out how to apply avatars that are not from the web..I tried to open pics of mine with IE and use that address but no luck. any help?

IMAGE_00016.jpg

Ya not sure what to do first tho...got HMF exhaust and KN....looked at CDI high rev boxes...know anything good?
Don't get anything other then the Dynatec, all others are basically ****. You get what you pay for and the Dyna ain't cheap but is way worth it.

Ya you could say that they are high!!!350.00 are they easy to set up? I am seriously concidering buying...maybe this will help with my starting issues...starts fine at times others not so good...have had to push start it twice...have not had it long so trying to rule of things one at a time but its hard when it does not act up all the time....thanks for all the help guys

Back