Who's riding today?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warrior22

Reaction score
Was in the 50's today in northeast Alabama. So I aired up my tires and got a few hours of riding in. We recently had 2 1/2 to 3 acres cleared. Once I get all the limbs and other crap laying around cleaned up it'll be an awesome place to tair it up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Not me. Im waiting for a arm bushings to come in. Its cold as hell here with a foot of snow

I spent some of my day installing the A-arm bushing but still got something loose i think its my tierods,,, should have done the jet kit today but i dont do well with instructions so may get someone latter on to help me out..

Not me, I'd love to test out my new shifter more, but I've been under the weather all weekend. Tomorrow we're supposed to get 1-2 inches of snow on top of the inch or so that we already have, definitely ready to do some sliding around on the Warrior tomorrow.

I wanted to but it was too muddy and nobody wanted to go. Instead I worked on my daughters little 50cc and got it running.

A buddy from work was out at the local coal hills today, so i went out for a few hours. Ended up snapping my clutch cable so that ended things a little prematurely.

Won't be riding until I either get some snow or find another place to go ride.. The place I used to ride closed down because everyone thought it was funny to dump garbage everywhere..

My bike is in peices but it sure was a nice day to ride down here in Mississippi.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Depends on the day man. There is not really an average it changes so much and you never know when its gunna rain.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Im alittle higher up but i no the feeling last week started high 40's then tuesday and wensday were 74 then dropped down to high 30's,, this weekend was in the high 40's low 50's,,, back and forth its crazy.

Been OK here. Last week we hit the 70s for a day. Most days it is mid 30s to mid 40s. Still too cold to me. Would love it to be 70s. Hell, I just want more daylight so I can saddle up the horses when I get home from work.

That only goes so far. Once the daylight lasts a little longer, I'm on that back of a horse nearly every single day. I used to average 50-60 miles a week. Had to change my conditioning schedule because of the logging the trails around here. This year should better though. I haven't ridden (really ridden) a quad since the day after Thanksgiving. Other then using a quad twice a day to put hay out for the horses, I haven't hit the trails in forever.

Its in the low teens here. The only thing that has rode mine is if theres a ghost in the shed lol Not having a choke blows donkey for the winter :tdown:

damn, no choke? that sucks man.

I took a short rip around the yard today and did some sliding around in the snow. I looked at some data from last year yesterday, and saw that the weather begins getting warmer again in the end of february, I can't wait for that. I know that it'll still be highs in the 40s or whatever, but the feeling of the weather warming up just gets me excited for summer. Can't wait, gonna be a great summer. Riding the quad in the winter is fun in the snow, but you can't beat the feeling of WOT through a warm summer air. I shouldn't even be thinking about that yet....

Its in the low teens here. The only thing that has rode mine is if theres a ghost in the shed lol Not having a choke blows donkey for the winter :tdown:

Dude just put your hand partway over the intake. That will do it faster than no choke! Won't it?

I'm going today it'll b 65° here in Maryland and I just finishedmy bike enough to. Ride it and not. Have to worry about it

Back