Who's ride is the most powerfull?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the FST 446 kit with the stock cam, stock carb, UNI Filter, DMC Alien exhaust, no head work yet. All of my current money is going into my Rhino. Come tax time I am getting head work done. i.e. cam Ti Valves Porting.( Anyone know how much this will cost?)
I only raced once against a bone stock warrior at blow sand hill on Ocotillo Wells during Thanksgiving Weekend. Of course I won. I don't really race yet I just wanted more power.

Warriorxcr thats on a rear wheel dyno, and I've seen high compression piped,and cammed 450Rs making over 50HP. Hey a lot of people doubt Mickey but the guy tells how it is. He also said it's a different kind of power then the big three quads are making, the 446 Warrior engine is making it's power around 7000 RPM were the 450 quads are making that power with pipes around 10,000 RPM, so that saying the warrior is still no MXer, it is still a trail quad at heart, those other bikes will still win in a top speed race. And everyone who still doubts a 2 valve engine needs to look further into it, here is your example, 2006 Chevy Corvette, 6.0L 2 valve pushrod V8 motor, 405HP, Ford Mustang Cobra, 5.3L dual overhead cam 4 valve supercharged V8 390HP, alright the chevy has the displacement but, big BUT, the ford is supercharged and has 16 more valves, tons more technology, and still makes 15HP less, put a supercharger on the Vette, with the avarage gain of 40% more HP and you end up with 567HP.
Also Suzuki has used the old atiquated 2 valve aircooled GS motor in drag racing for years, and to this day, still one of the fastest platforms in which to build upon. Just a small example, so doubt the 2 valve motor. Everthing is taylored to it's spicific use, and has a pupose.

Ford never put a 5.3 motor in any mustang..... and the new 5.4 liter shelby cobra's are putting out close to 500 from the plant with the roots supercharger.

not to mention the mustang's base price is 39,000 and in a straight line a vette will show it nothing to yield the additional spending of 30,000 more dollars on one for at the most 40 more horsepower simply attained on the mustang by a few slight mods ( supercharger pulley change) and some tuning.

Notice im comparing the zo6 not the base model coupe.

Im not saying that your warrior facts were wrong because you are in fact correct on that part.haha

The actual mustang i think you are reffering to is the 4.6 DOHC cobra's of the 1999-2004 body type. In that case you are in fact correct with the 390 horsepower part.

But in my book for being down 1.4 liters to the vette the supercharger is simple putting things back into the mustangs ball field.

I have a question, how much do these ****** kits go for?

Hey dave or ds I have

HMF exhaust
10:75 wiseco piston
430. webcam with titanium valves and springs
Holes drilled in lid with uni vents
K&N air filter

About how much hp would you guys guess that i have?

Hey dave or ds I have

HMF exhaust
K&N air filter

About 27 to 28HP.

[quote:8ilsqdyg]My opinion is DS is making about 30HP or a little better with the mods he has.

I always figured right around 33 or so.... then again neither of us have proof.[/quote:8ilsqdyg]
Yeah DS I was talking about the 4.6, and as you can see I hate Fords.

Hey dave or ds I have

HMF exhaust
K&N air filter

wiseco dosn't make 10,75:1 compression piston....the piston you are talking must be the 10,25:1

hey dave or ds i have the baffle out of my exhaust how much hp do you think i have?? lol j/k

hey dave or ds i have the baffle out of my exhaust how much hp do you think i have?? lol j/k
that added about 10HP i would say... take your headlights off and put handguards on and that will add another 5HP

Hey dave or ds I have

HMF exhaust
K&N air filter

wiseco dosn't make 10,75:1 compression piston....the piston you are talking must be the 10,25:1

yea, for some reason i was thinking of 10:75 but its 10:25

[quote:soz8qxvi]

I always figured right around 33 or so.... then again neither of us have proof.
Yeah DS I was talking about the 4.6, and as you can see I hate Fords.[/quote:soz8qxvi]

To each his own... i think they are all good if you just take care of them... but i prefer fords so dont sweat it

how much power do u think a warrior with a intake system, jettin, pipe, duncan (racing) cam, slight port work, 3 angle valve job, and i hi comp piston make... i just need a around about guess

It's actually to hard to guess, I would really need your flow numbers, and compression. But outside of that what I said every other time with similar mods like you have, expect around 25 to 28 HP, with good flow numbers mabe a touch more.

My brother rides a KLX650 with a pipe and dam that thing is crazy fast i dont stand a chance and neither does my friend with his 660, only things i ever see give him a good run were banshees and 450's and even then by 4th gear he fucks right off

How much H.P. do you think a Warrior with that will produce ?
-Wiseco +1mm 10.25:1 compression (produce 357cc)
-Hotcam stage 1
-Big Gun complete exhaust system
-38mm carburetor
-intake system without lid
-a good jetting

thanks

Back