who's got fireworks!?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimmyde78

Reaction score
I've got 16 mortars; 5 cakes finales; and a **** load of bottle rockets & mats of firecrackers. Gonna light up my skies tonight!! Gonna try & pull the quad out & take a pic with fireworks overhead...no promises

Who else has an arsenal for tonight?

I got a **** load of blasting caps, magnesium, about 20 junkyard propane tanks, and a box of .22 shells. That's how we roll in central Illinois. Go big or go home. Redneck fireworks at its best. Just think, we used to do this **** fall down drunk, and used to climb up on the roofs of our houses and shoot roman candles at each other. It's a wonder I made it to 41 years old. Thank god we gave up tandem dirt bike jousting about 20 years ago. Some of you may think I am just joking, but sadly, we really were that stupid around here.

Frit.. Your crazy. You stay up there in illunois.. Texas doesn't need any help being retarded lol.

Well today is mine and my girls aniversery. And I worked 10pm-830am this morning and have to work 8-8 tonight. So you fellas have fun with fireworks. I'm gonna be working.:tdown:

We throw half sticks of dynamite in the creeks up this holler!!! No joke lol, Not so much anymore but years ago. We got Snakes and Sparklers

I got 40 mortars, and a big sample pack of a bunch of different ****, I was the life of my dead end!! Haha

We throw half sticks of dynamite in the creeks up this holler!!! No joke lol, Not so much anymore but years ago. We got Snakes and Sparklers

Haha nice one year my buddy had a half stick and threw it into our lake and one of my friends dads in the army came over with a grenade mortar "actual grenade with out shell". He threw that fucker in the middle of the yard and made that half stick look like a bitch lol. I couldn't see or hear for like 10 minutes. There was a hole 2/3 feet deep and 3/4 feet wide from the after math

Frit.. Your crazy. You stay up there in illunois.. Texas doesn't need any help being retarded lol.

Well today is mine and my girls aniversery. And I worked 10pm-830am this morning and have to work 8-8 tonight. So you fellas have fun with fireworks. I'm gonna be working.:tdown:

I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested.:tup:

66 mortors bottle rockets fire crackers snakes Roman candles and other small stuff took 2 nights to do all the mortor. that's How we Michigan men roll xD Haha Well sounds like you guys had some fun

Latest posts

Back