whoops

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love em, so fun, with or without suspension. give about 3 feet per hump to make it really fun ;D
I have a video of me ripping through a really long whoop section, then clearing a double into a hairpin turn, then a double table top, into a step up double.....
any one know how to turn a bgj. file into a whatever photobucket uses lol.

Btw, if you are gonna do it, make your front shocks harderm and your rear softer, if it has the adjustability, you might want to raise your rebound.

Klutch I have the same problem or I think I do...I try to put my videos in windows movie maker but it says file not found or file not accepted something like that. I think I'm uploading them wrong, can anyone tell me the correct way to upload them from a digi camera? sorry to jack your thread goat rancher.

by the way = BTW,lol... and how do i hit em? just lean back? and how far should i make em apart, and how deep?

about a foot deep ant three feet apart should be fun, Set your suspension like I mentioned, lean as far back as you can, with your boots hitting your rear fenders if it has to, make sure to be pinned, dont let off the gas or your front end will nose dive and you'll go over the bars.

Klutch I have the same problem or I think I do...I try to put my videos in windows movie maker but it says file not found or file not accepted something like that. I think I'm uploading them wrong, can anyone tell me the correct way to upload them from a digi camera? sorry to jack your thread goat rancher.

idk if u have the same thing as me but it could be becasue windows movie maker only acceptes windows format files and if the camra takes em in like quicktime or something of that type movie maker wont work with them

I have the same problem with my videos. I've tried a few things and I think it is impossible to change the format so windows movie maker will accept it. it sucks

get all the way back on the bike.... put it in a gear that your keeping the throttle on constantly and not choping to make each one. your supposed to glide over the tops to gain speed. trying to pull back and wheelie over them isnt the best idea.

go faster and faster until you build confidence in what the bike will do.

-ant

you dont needa make whoops, if you ride hard enough, and enough in general you should already have some! ;)

Back