Who would be interested in a shirt.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
Ive been thinkin about havin shirts done up, but wanted to see if there would be enough people that would want one. Dont have a design or price, yet so i cant say how they would look yet. Just wanna get an idea if anyone would be interested.

Could do that, i think at one time deadlast had an idea for something. At the very least thats an idea and something that simple in design i could play with iron-on tranfers to keep the price really down and could do more options. We'll see though i wanna hear from deadlast before anythings actually set in motion though.

i've been thinking about this for some time. Trying to go abou tit to keep the costs way doen, perhaps buying an at home screen printing kit and running them all myself?

i just found a tutorial on how to do your own diy screen print setup real cheap. i may give it a try if i can get stuff together

another forum im on has a "vip" section that members pay to use. payment used to include a t- shirt/hat/sticker or whatever you wanted. yfm350.com is not quite as big but maybe something on a smaller scale would work for us

Back