Who wants to go fast?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqZXvOoEX4

SO, I was browsing today and thinking back. I have watched almost all of the videos of warriors on youtube. 65% of them are walkarounds or the quad is just sitting, 25% of them are trail riding or climbing kinda slow or weirdly framed. 5% are wrecks or WTF's and the other 5% are hybrids.

Where are the fly bys? The races? We get the wrap that out quad is slow and dont have any vids to prove it.

I know that there are plenty of nicely modded quads on here and very little footage of them (Im guilty of that too). Lets get some fast footage, some flybys and some drag vids. Lets rep the warrior and put the warrior vs. 400ex debate to end.

Start shootin!!

as soon as my new build is done ill post a vid of me VS my bro's 400ex. hes has edel carb, slip on, speed sprocket, nothing done to motor before i started my build he would only stay a quad length ahead of me and hes still talkin **** thinking he will beat me when im done. lol

I have yet to unleash the 01 366 first vid I shoot is against a worked kfx400 and then on to my brothers slow 400 ex time to earn wardogs some respect around the quad circuit

Back