Who says girls can't ride?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
My 12 year old daughter recently inherited the Raptor 350 from mom since mom stepped up to an '07 Predator 500 LE and I think we created a monster. She loves her Raptor and not afraid to air it out.

Mom's new ride and my daughters newly acquired ride.
TawniandMaryangle.jpg

Tawnicropped1.jpg

Of course little brother can't let big sis show him up!
Gagejumpcropped2.jpg

Haha awesome. Good to see that the whole family rides. It will seem like no time and your daughter and son will be wanting bigger quads haha.

LoL got the whole tribe in on the fun huh!! I bet the 350 pulls her around real well huh? she's so little and how's your wife liking tha pred? and how old is your little man? lol he will be upgradeing soon huh LOOk out doug gust!!!

Isn't that rappy a bit heavy for her? Sometimes I have to wrestle my warrior into doing what I want, and I weigh around 155, can't imagine how hard it must be if you're any lighter.

Isn't that rappy a bit heavy for her? Sometimes I have to wrestle my warrior into doing what I want, and I weigh around 155, can't imagine how hard it must be if you're any lighter.

I weigh 128 soaking wet and had no problems when I had my warrior.

Yeh im about 130 and i can toss the raptor around like a tin can... well untill the tin can starts goinf 50 lol.

damn you boys are small! im 6ft, 220lbs, but im also 22 yrs old and im gettin a little bit of a beer gut on me! how old are yall?! by the way, glad to see the whole family riding! i gotta wait for my son to get older so he can get a powerwheels raptor and ride with daddy! gonna have my fiancee on the 300ex too so hopefully one of these days we will have some family riding pictures to share!

it should not be such a worry of weight, but of proper riding gear (long pants, boots, etc) to say the least...

i race motocross and out of anyone i know what can and will happen when your foot or leg slip off of rub against a head pipe, get smart before you get hurt!

and ive seen way to many people break ankles and whatnot that WERE wearing actual riding boots

man that looks like good family fun, that raptor has to be wayy to heavy for her, im 5'6'' and 130lbs and i have trouble with mine haha

it should not be such a worry of weight, but of proper riding gear (long pants, boots, etc) to say the least...

i race motocross and out of anyone i know what can and will happen when your foot or leg slip off of rub against a head pipe, get smart before you get hurt!

word on that. i burned my calf on the headpipe on my 300ex once. i actually just got the exhaust put on (fmf powercore 4 full system) and was loading it up on the trailer. since it got a new headpipe with it and didnt have a heat shield (and my dumb ass was wearing shorts) i got burnt. i think people probably heard my cussing from about a mile away! lol

Latest posts

Back