• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

White plastic.... Trade

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronc3buster842001

Reaction score
have a white set of plastics I want to trade.... looking for either red, light gray...

If at all possible would like to have the graphics still on the rear fenders...

i'll get pics of the fronts but the rear are at my parents place i'll try and get there this weekend i sanded the fronts down i got them looking good... rears are faded but i can fix that

Idk how to post pics on here...I can text u pics...just text me tmrw anytime and I can send u pics..402-380-1095

What ever happened with this? I would be interested in red front / back plastic. Has to be good condition and must be able to also fit a 2002.. Get me a shipped price to 98028.

Bones, the red plastics on your parts bike off your photo is the one you've mentioned above?

Im still looking for red fenders...

Ngooss93 if you still have yours id prob be interested in trading the white set I have...

I'm just looking for white front fenders, they are rare and hard to find just the front for a decent price.

Latest posts

Back