white bros e series pipe.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quadz4life88

Reaction score
how quiet is it with all the plates in it? i heard its almost as quiet as stock with all the plates in it but i find that hard to believe. its white bros. that can't be. i have a white bros r4 now and i'm looking for something thats adjustable for loudness. would this be quieter?

Yes it can be... the discs adjust the loudness. I had one here at the house for a while.... i didnt really like it all that much but to each his own.

If i had to make a reccomendation id say yoshimura. It's pretty quiet but has a really nice deep bark when you open i up. Also it comes with the tec kit so if you need it to be any quieter then that will do the trick.

Yeah we have the e-series on my bros mojave, its pritty loud, i dont think the disks could take that much loadness away? We have about an inch and a half of disks and its pritty loud.

yeah wouldnt that take away any power that you would of gained from the pipe? Or make the power worse if you put that little of plates on there?

Yeah we have the e-series on my bros mojave, its pritty loud, i dont think the disks could take that much loadness away? We have about an inch and a half of disks and its pritty loud.

same thing with my friends mojave..its so loud it sounds like **** and i cant even here my warrior when we are riding together and i have a pro circuit pipe

yeah my friend has one on his 400ex and i always ride in the front if i dont i cant hear my warrior

and his really does sound like **** its not a nice sound that most quads put out kinda crapy

my friend has an e series on his warrior, not sure how many disk are in it but its pretty loud, i think it sounds like crap.

I like the sound of my E Series. It is a little loud, but I like the sound it has. I have heard other aftermarket exhausts that are just as loud and don't sound as deep as mine. Then again there are other exhausts that sound better and perform better, but I am happy with mine for now.

I ran mine with 18 disks in it, it was loud as hell, I like the sound of them. No they don't have the deep canister muffler sound, but they do bark and have a little razpy sound to them.

Yes it can be... the discs adjust the loudness. I had one here at the house for a while.... i didnt really like it all that much but to each his own.

If i had to make a reccomendation id say yoshimura. It's pretty quiet but has a really nice deep bark when you open i up. Also it comes with the tec kit so if you need it to be any quieter then that will do the trick.
i love my yoshi that i just put on but never recieved a "tec kit"??? dont really know what hes sayin there, but they do offer a quiet core but really the yoshi pipe isnt that loud and dose have a nice bark when you really open her up

Actual with the disks it sounded just like an open fmf it was basicly the same pipe but he didnt have it on how it was made to be, he didnt use the disks, anyways it sounded just like that a little deeper and louder....soo if you know anyone with a fmf like the one im talking about i think its the megamax im not sure though, it will sound like that with all the rings and the back cover off. Sound good IMO but its really loud and the people behind you hate it ;D so i loved it ;D

[quote:ebi00ql6]Yes it can be... the discs adjust the loudness. I had one here at the house for a while.... i didnt really like it all that much but to each his own.

i love my yoshi that i just put on but never recieved a "tec kit"??? dont really know what hes sayin there, but they do offer a quiet core but really the yoshi pipe isnt that loud and dose have a nice bark when you really open her up[/quote:ebi00ql6]

You should have recieved a tec kit with your pipe. Yoshmiura designed it to make your exhaust 93 decibles. or less to pass that dumbass test or whatever. Mine came with my pipe for free. Its nice to have...

[quote:xt0bw06o]
i love my yoshi that i just put on but never recieved a "tec kit"??? dont really know what hes sayin there, but they do offer a quiet core but really the yoshi pipe isnt that loud and dose have a nice bark when you really open her up

You should have recieved a tec kit with your pipe. Yoshmiura designed it to make your exhaust 93 decibles. or less to pass that dumbass test or whatever. Mine came with my pipe for free. Its nice to have...[/quote:xt0bw06o]
nope i only recieved the spring puler, exhaust plug, and pipe, hmm makes me wonder what is the tec kit exactly? might have to go back to the store i ordered it through and have a few words with the guy, your sure you didnt pay extra for it tho?

Back