Which rear EBC pads

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snowdog

Reaction score
Okay, we all know about the constant squelling rear pad & rotor noise. SO ANNOYING! :mad: I've been digging deep on the boards and I see almost everyone recommends Sintered pads and I'm going to get the EBC pads.
The site I plan on ordering from has the following:
SINTERED (?R? SUFFIX) - These pads are a great replacement for sport and utility use. They have the extra mechanical strength of a sintered pad and are good for use in sandy and wet, general purpose conditions of riding.

SEVERE-DUTY PADS (?SV? SUFFIX) - Made from sintered bronze but with a higher density mix to further extend pad life for use in terminal conditions. This range of SV-Severe Duty pads represents the ultimate in durability in the EBC pad range and should be used in arduous conditions of wet, mud, utility and farm usage, where lifetime is the main consideration. Also has low rotor wear factor.

So is the Sintered R suffix ones to use? I don't think I need the sever duty pads.

Next, has anyone used EBC rear rotor as well? I was thinking of just replacing both the pads n rotor at the same time and pray to god the squelling stops!

Man I went through the stock brakes in about 300 miles sucked then I used some off brand on the rears and front. OK the brakes always sqeeked and squeeled from the very beginning(so annoying).The original pads tore up my rotors and I have not replaced them yet. I put Ebc SV on and they only squeek a little at first then goes away right after I warm em up.

I teell yeah for the price the EBC SV are the way to go you will not replaced them for a long time.If you ride mud dirt(clay base, I.E., PA trails)you wiill want SVs

Oh the cheap set I bought were off ebAy for I think $15 for the 3 sets it helped resurface the rotors.(All recommended by a severe rider)only used them for another 300miles.

Back