which jet kit

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fireman69

Reaction score
ok, i have the k & n filter, going to get the HMF slip on, which jetkit should i use, hmf says use a 145 mikuni small, its like $12 on there site, most other kits i see are $40-60 so am i missing something here

It seems to me like they're just suggesting you change the main. My machine had an FMF MegaMax on it when I bought it. I went to the FMF site and HMF site and both had recomended jetting as just upping the main. Not all machines will need a new jet kit. I went to the dealer and picked up the main for under $5.

I used the dynojet kit in mine and did not have any problems at all. Plus it has extra jets for fine tuning or further mods.

I put the HMF jet in mine. It comes with 3 jets I think (135, 140, 145) maybe a couple more I'm not positive. It's just the main jet which is easy to change once you figure out where it is. heh. I put the 145 in mine with a K&N filter and the HMF exhaust, runs great.

Back