Which after market exhaust do you recommend

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the GYTR because at the time it and the HMF were the only ones around. I went with the GYTR because it is from Yamaha and I wanted something that was suspossed to not be really loud but would still offer a performance gain.

I was afraid the HMF would be too loud for where I ride.

I have heard a lot of people that really like the HMF but I have heard it is pretty loud.

AAEN also offers a pipe now I believe.

No I dont think the gytr is too loud, I have actually jumped several deer when riding the creeks with it installed and even the cows dont find it terribly frightening.

I have the hmf , so far i am really happy with it. yeah it is a bit loud ....but really it sounds good.....225 $ with a jet...........

fireman69 said:
hey chevy where did you buy your pipe at, did it come with the jet?

I got mine off ebay from these guys at atv galaxy ....they were great to deal with......as for the jetting yes it came with......but only the jet......it is a 140 wich i find a bit large.....if you really want to tune it you will need a full jet kit....at least that is what i think.........take a extra plug with you.......the sound is great....has a sick rumble to it..... :D

I think when I had just the pipe and filter on I was running a 136 main jet. I only bumped up to a 140 when I did the BBK and headwork.

Im thinking of going with the HMF myself. I paid $40 for a new exhaust cap and removed the spark arrestor. Not sure if it will make that much of a difference though. I know it will be lighter and maybe sound a little louder, but will it give me that much more power than what I have already with the K&N and jet kits? Hmmmm

I dont think that those exhaust caps can really make much of a difference in power as all it does is remove a little resrtiction in the cap and a little weight, whereas the exhaust removes a lot more weight and restriction.

Latest posts

Back