Where to buy ultramatic transmission v-belt

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ripnlips

Reaction score
Need to find a ultramatic transmission "v-belt" aka drive belt. Have an 06 wolverine 450. Belt is fried . Can't find one online anywhere. Need help! Thank ya . Also could this belt burning up cause my exhaust to smoke?

i strongly suggest you tu buy a oem yahama v-belt, aftermarket belt will never work like the oem one !

i have try aftermarket v-belt on suzuki visnon, polaris sprtsman, suzuki quadmaster 500, yahama kidoak 400 automatic, polaris sportsman 400, and none of these bike worked good as the oem v-belt after the change. but the buyer wanted to save 25 $. For my wife sportsman 500, she asked me to swap the aftermarket belt for the old oem one because it worked so bad. I will never buy aftermarket v-bet for my own atv.

aftermarket v-beld do the job and are sometime stronger that oem one, but it will not work like the oem one. sometime it stretch and move slower sometime faster, sometime it bite too earlier and sometime too late...

for my wife polaris sportsman 500 , aftermarket belt acting like i have put 28" tire on the atv, it loose much torq and loose 5 mph top speed. it have do the same ting for my father suzuki quadmaster 500 .

Latest posts

Back