Where to buy Flush Mount stems??????

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hillclimbingrecon

Reaction score
Any one know? How hard are they to install? Do i HAVE to take the tire off? let me know..PLZZZZ!!! ASAP!

yupp, both beads need to be broken, but only one side of the tire needs to come off........ try a dealer or shop. they should have them considering thats what they do.

cut the old stem out.

do the board method for bead breaking. very simple. just place a 2x4 up the side wall of the tire and slowly roll up it while someone stands on the opposite side of tire.

once both sides are broken, pull the side furthest to the stem over the lip with some screwdrivers. push the tire over to that side while leaving the one side on the rim.

no you have easy access to the stem. push the new stem in- very easy but requires some elbowgrease. pull the tire back on the rim.

soap the beads up and fill em with air. once you ehar the "pop" your all set!

hope that helped..... if you have any questions or need particular in depth info just pm or im me.

-ant

I got atleast 2 flush mount stems with the adapter somewhere around here Id sell.

If you have to take the tire off then this is worthless your much better off putting a new valve stem on the inner wheel and one upside down on the outer. Not only can you fill the tires without a shitload of wasted time but its also a much better set-up

I don't think anybody answered the question of where to buy them?? Check out Summit Racing, less than $5 per pair. And you don't HAVE to break both beads on the tires. It will be a little easier, but just the side with the stem will work.

Back