Where Ive been, sorry to all

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1998yamahawarrior

Reaction score
For those of you that have noticed my absence and those that havent, I decided a public explanation was in order. A some of you may know back in May I lost a good friend/coworker in an accident, which in itself has messed me up in the head for a while. Main reason there is of all the friends Ive lost over the years, he was the only one that I saw and talked with on a daily basis. I still find myself on occasion thinking about him, because of a song, think I hear him, or run into one of his other friends/family. As if that wasnt enough at about the same time another coworker quit to go work for John Deere. Now for those of you that dont know Im an Auto Tech at a dealership, 8 bay, normally 4 techs just to keep up with customer and lot work. With all that we went to 2 guys trying to keep up, along with that someone had to pick up the other stuff that my friend did and that was suzuki and intoxalock. Which I found myself being asked to do and I accepted because I felt like he would have wanted me to be the one to pick up.

Thats just a brief thing, Ive had other things that have compounded that are private family matters that I dont feel comfortable sharing at this time. Things are finally looking up at work as they finally hired 2 guys, so Im now not burnt out by Wednesday morning. And Im not over exaggerating either, there were times where I was burnt out and literally had to force myself to keep going during the day. Then most nights I would get home and just want to sleep, which those of you that have been around long enough know Im a bit of a night owl.

Agian I apologize for going MIA and not contacting anyone or writing this sooner so you all knew what was going on with me. I hope you all still have some of the faith in me you once had.

No worries at all, life is like that often. Glad to hear things are starting to look up again! :tup:

Sorry to hear about your friend. Glad to hear that things are looking up. I sure do hope that those family matters have gotten resolved as well. Good to have you back by the way!

No need to apologize. Happens to the best of us my friend.

No need to apologize. Happens to the best of us my friend.

Like hell! He SO owes us an apology!!! I've been like totally bitching this guy out for the last 3 months because of his absence!!!!!! I was having a hard time sleeping at night because of it!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! :haha::haha::haha:

It's good to have ya back man hard times are frequent but you have to fight through the bad days to get to the best days of your life. Been having a rough time myself lately but that's what keeps me goin

Latest posts

Back