Where does this go?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know the chain roller that goes to around the swingarm pivot is close to needing to be replaced and I wasnt sure if this was for that roller or another.

where does that big peice go on a warrior? and i got new rollers for my chain with ball bearings but their made out of some plastic **** and when u drive ur chain links make a loud rattling sound when they slide over it...

i dont think that part is for the warrior. possibly a generic one kit fits all kinda type deal?

ok I had seen them around and wasnt sure. I'll be lookin around for the regular roller style then.

They slide on as a replacement chain roller on the pivot point of the swing arm. Gotta take off your swing amr to do it though.

I dont know alot about that roller but I think that the slider looks like a better system than the stock plastic style roller. I might try one soon, I was lookin to see if anyone has used it and their thoughts.

I just got one with a frame I bought. Installed easy enough, but I couldn't tell you how well it works over the stock roller. It looks like It would keep the tension on the chain a little bit better, but that is jkust my opinion.

Back