Where do you buy your Amsoil?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

palerider

Reaction score
After hearing all the good comments about Amsoil, I have been wanting to pick up some for all the quads. But I do not have anyplace that I can find locally. According to their web site the closest place is close to a 100 miles from me.

So where do you guys buy your Amsoil from for the best price? Any internet site suggestions? Thanks.

They are the originators of full Synthetic Motor Oil...

On a tear down a motor that has run Synthetic oil most of its life still looks brand ******* new on the inside! Your tranny will shift smoother, Oil will last longer, and your motor will run cooler with much less wear. You can sure as hell tell what motor has been running synthetic and what motor has been running old petrol based oil when you have them apart - the wear is that noticeable.

Many of the tractor trailers actually have synthetic oil use contracted into their OEM warranty - they often warranty the motor up to a MILLION (yes one million) miles as long as synthetic is used and changed at the correct interval...

Alright death so whats your price on this, at a local shop I paid $9.99 for quart of 5W30. I wanted 0W30 but the $15 asking price was a bit hight for a quart of oil. I know the 0, 30 is suppose to go 35,000 miles between oil changes, and the 5, 30 is 25,000 so mabe thats the dif?

*The changing of your oil shouldnt be based on mileage.

I can check tomorrow but I may be able to sell u a case (12 quarts) of 0W for $100 or less.

*The changing of your oil shouldnt be based on mileage.

I can check tomorrow but I may be able to sell u a case (12 quarts) of 0W for $100 or less.

You are close enough to pick it up if you wanted to as well.

You can rev the **** out of a motor and have the oil broken down on a one day trip with quads, you basically have to see how black it gets and how bad it smells. Broken down oil usually smells like dirty asshole!!! :p

.......Broken down oil usually smells like dirty asshole!!! :p

You are going to have to use another analogy. I for one try not to smell assholes, especially dirty ones. ;D

Back