where can i get a 155 main jet???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmanz71

Reaction score
hey i just did my warrior up with a stage 2 port and polish .450 megacycle cam and je 12:1 i did the dynojet kit and the 150 main jet is coming up short i was wondering where i can get a 155 mikuni jet or a 155 dynojet, jet. bottom end is very very streong pulls wheels through 4th... mid and top it is not getting enough fuel to run smooth it will miss and surge sometimes it will pull through it but usually not. any ideas???

First... be aware that a 155 mikuni jet and a 155 dynojet are nowhere near the same, dynojet uses their own sizing scale. I think a 155 dj is about a 185 mikuni so keep that in mind.

Around here just about all the dealers and powersports shops stock common jets like the large round mikuni jets our carbs and many others use. If you can't find them locally, you can buy online at www.jetsrus.com. Getting them locally will be both quicker and much cheaper, i'd only use online as a last resort.

Back