where can i find this bolt?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jersey42

Reaction score
awesomewarrior.jpg
awesomewarrior.jpg

Neither one of those kits have that bolt in them. The bolts in those kits are the ones that hold the pads. The one needed has an allen socket for an allen wrench to fit in. It has a groove cut on each end for the seal to pop into. It is threaded on the other end to mount the caliper to the flat l shaped mounting plate.

That is a special bolt you are not going to buy at the hardware store. It seems it is not available separately from Yamaha either. It is basically the pin the caliper slides on when releasing. Hence the seals on both ends. It is shouldered on the bracket side so it tightens up. This was gummed up on mine so I had to replace the seals and lube it up. Seems you are going to probably have to buy a new or good used caliper. Or get lucky and find someone that has one of them lying around.

The outer seal is missing as well, but those can be purchased from Yamaha or are in the kit listed above.

That is a special bolt you are not going to buy at the hardware store. It seems it is not available separately from Yamaha either. It is basically the pin the caliper slides on when releasing. Hence the seals on both ends. It is shouldered on the bracket side so it tightens up. This was gummed up on mine so I had to replace the seals and lube it up. Seems you are going to probably have to buy a new or good used caliper. Or get lucky and find someone that has one of them lying around.

The outer seal is missing as well, but those can be purchased from Yamaha or are in the kit listed above.

Ooops i was looking at the caliper mounting bolt haha ^^ what he said

Here is a complete caliper that isn't too pricey:

Caliper

Caliper is junk because the seal lip is broken out near that bolt you need. Bolt is there, though. I'd point out the seal area being broken and offer a lot lower price. Moisture would get in there and that caliper would be gummed up and stuck all the time. Sucks to not be able to buy that bolt alone!!

Last edited:
Bolt store.

sorry had to say it...

No its the slide/bolt for the caliper to slide on. I thought it was the mounting bolt at first too...

This seems to be a problem with our rear brakes. My 87 had the problem and my black ones slide has some slop in it.

guys....can't get much rear\front brake parts through Yamaha...like the rubbers the slide pins go in,slide pins,etc....BUT,if you order parts for a rear caliper from a Suzuki 250 Quadracer(85-92)...THEY FIT..!!!....Been talked about on here before...Should be a sticky..!!

Latest posts

Back