Whelen LIN3 Lights

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wasinger12

Reaction score
Well I think I lost my mind I paid $125 for 2 light (LOL). I got the Whelen LIN3 light and will be mounting them right behind the front grille. I got one in red and one in blue. I hooked them up to a car battery in the front yard (they strobe and have like 8 other ways they flash) so needless to say these things are so bright we had people coming out to see where the cops were!!! Always... when I get them hooked up on the bike I will post some pictures!!!

Heres a link as to which light Im speaking of (I dont think I got mine from this place).

http://www.swps.com/whelen-lin3-swps.html

^^^^Edit: Fixed the broken link............

Whelen makes great lights, that is whats on our fire trucks at the station and on my first responder rig.

lights

i got any pics if them on the bike? thats bad azzzzz!!!! u could proly have some real fun with those on your bike!!!!!!

Wow!!!! I just read I started this thread on Mar.20th and these thing are still not on the bike!!!! Ive just put my topend back together and sometime after the 16th of June My bike should be back up and running and lights mounted!!!!! Work is killing me lately!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back