Wheels Spacers

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kurdtus

Reaction score
It kinda feels like Im driving a chevrolet tracker amoungst full sized trucks. Which wheels spacers give you the best width and can still fit in the back of your truck?

kurdtus said:
It kinda feels like Im driving a chevrolet tracker amoungst full sized trucks. Which wheels spacers give you the best width and can still fit in the back of your truck?

spacers are spacers in my opinion.... get the solid type with the holes drilled in.,.. made out of good quality aircraft aluminium.....

or do what i did, i found that with aftermarket rims the offset is a little different and that set the wheels out just enough

curious about your sig.... you say you have a cdi box? what box and by who? as far as i know there has not been one made for the wolvy....

also do you not find the 589's a little heavey for the wolvy?

thx
:D

Well!! went with the aluminum 2" spacers and it looks bada$$. Still fits in the back of the truck nicely and while taking fast corners and side hilling, the spacers make the ride way better. As for the sig... I used a Rhino box. Its far from perfect but its better than the old one.

Latest posts

Back