Wheelie machine inside.........

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice bike man.... u should paint that nosepiece white, someone on here did that and it looks pretty sick on the blue ones

Is that a mini truck in the background that I see? Can't really tell with the lack of body parts but it resembles a Sdime or Sonoma.

Nice quad buy the way.

Very nice. If you have any pictures of an account on streetsourcemag send me the link I would love to see it. I am into mini trucks myself. I bought a 98 2WD blazer last year. Once I get a new job and another vehicle is will be sitting on mother earth.

Lookin good D. Now stop taking pictures and help me get the damn warrior running ;)

Very nice. If you have any pictures of an account on streetsourcemag send me the link I would love to see it. I am into mini trucks myself. I bought a 98 2WD blazer last year. Once I get a new job and another vehicle is will be sitting on mother earth.
WHY!!!!! cars are ment to be dropped to mother earth not trucks... they should be lifted to father's heaven lol

Why wouldn't you slam a truck? That is why they make 2WD and 4WD trucks. Who in their right mind wants to raise a 2WD truck, and for what reasons? What makes it wrong to slam a truck to the ground. Like I stated above I bought a 2WD blazer. Why in the **** would I raise it 4 inches?

The question is not WHY!!!!

It is WHY NOT!!!!!

Why lower quads?!?!?!?! Or put lift kits on quads?!?!?!?!

i just think cars should be the ones gettin lower ive never like lowered trucks... y not lift a 2wd truck it will look good and it will have better ground clearence u can wheel a 2wd truck just keep on the gas prolly wont make it as far but it still be fun....just my .02

Well seeing how i make a living out of building super low trucks.....there is enough of a call for it.....and when some of you younger guys get a license....and can actualy drive more than a quad....you might understand. Thanks for the comments though

Back