Whats Wrong with this picture?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadaim

Reaction score
Well lets see its April and we're still getting snow :/
000_0295.jpg
We gained about another 4 inches after this picture was taken totaling 15 in all... and we have another storm coming next Wednesday. We lost power for two days. One limb fell off on to the outboard on my lobster boat breaking that all to ****. and Another just missed my snowmobile by inches.

Dude that sucks im in ohio and ist just been snowing but its not really sticking that good but it wont stop snowing, it just keeps coming. Its supose to be 40 on thursday here so im looking forward to that. :D

yah i just got 3 inches of snow on the ground in southern nh.....nothing fell on my sled though haha....but i was pissed cause i couldnt ride my quad cause i got some leakage gooing on...so i started up my kx 60 and tooledaround on that in the snow :)))

yeah i just summarized my snowmobiles and its too deep for the wheeler so i'm i cant riding anything now....

haha yah i dont got enough plus our ground was already thaughed so i aint even bothering trashing my sled in these shitty conditions

Wow, it's been in the mid 70s in Pittsburgh for two weeks now. The last two days have been in the 30s though ::) I don't want to see any more of that white stuff, that's for damn sure.....

Damn that sucks, almost makes me feel bad about being out and enjoying the 78 degree weather today. Nah no it doesnt :p

iv been sitting in around 40* weather lately..... about a month ago it was -30* so its getting better all the time.

DUDE, thats crazy! we got snow here but we didn't get ****, it didn't even cover the grass. but we got some.

i'm tired of snow, we need some warm weather

DUDE, thats crazy! we got snow here but we didn't get ****, it didn't even cover the grass. but we got some.

i'm tired of snow, we need some warm weather

I agree, yesterday, it ws 20* out and pretty windy, I was the only oneof my friends to go out and ride ;D all the others were to chicken, but i did put on my hoody, carhart, carhart coveralls, boots, and gloves, my fingers were the only cold thing. Oh, and i washed my bike in our shop before i took it out, and the start switch was froze in when i pushed it to start it. so i had to take my mom's hair dryer and thaw it out so it wouldn't wreck the starter. It was a fun ride though, cold, but fun. Can't wait for summer, plus, i can drive now so i can go to some of the actual four-wheeler trails instead of the ones around my house that are home-made one lane trails.

LOL move south I live in alabama last week well for the past month or more its been in the high 70tyz low 80tyz and now mother nature turned it down the heater and today the high was 45 tonight 25 The south can have nice weather but it seems to change so drasticaly lately suck's.Id rather it just either be cold or hot!!!!!!!

i wish it wouldve snowed where i live this winter. its one of the funnest times to ride unless its 15 inches like what u got haha

Back