Whats the idea behind shaving front fenders

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less wind resistance, looks better, quad doesn’t feel as bulky, can see front wheels (I like being able to see the front wheels some may not), etc....

This really has nothing to do with the point at hand. However I like the looks of cut fenders sometimes, and other times I don't. Thus the reason I haven't chopped mine off!

I can't think of anymore reasons other then what DeathShadow stated above ^
l

uhuh....feels lighter, can turn sharper since you can see the front tires better, looks better, to tell you the truth you dont get hit ith that much mud.

uhuh....feels lighter, can turn sharper since you can see the front tires better, looks better, to tell you the truth you dont get hit ith that much mud.

Agreed with 100% :)

I took mine off for the longest time, i always thought it looked cool. Being able to see the front tires is the main reason why i liked it, people always ask why i need to see my front tires, well thats simple so i can see where the **** they are going. But anyway i recently put my full fronts back on, made my quad look alot better but it felt weird at first. I like the look of full fenders as apposed to no fenders, but cut fenders looks sweet.

Cause its the cool guy thing to do ;) I really dont know why I wanted to cut mine but since I mx just seemed like the right thing to do I never found a difference with or without.

I've rode both ways and prefer full fenders. Could have something to do with running cows and tired of tasting ****!

Latest posts

Back