What's it feel like topped out?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author=kevslatvin board=quadrelated thread=1151139842 post=1151363228]

im not trying to be an ass hole but i work at yorkshire mover service and i no that gas goes bad after 30 days if u get a push mower and put it in its going to be hard to start the gas still has enough to ignite but some times it can sit all winter and it will be fine a few do that but. go ask your gas station and ask them if gas will break down in 30 days all the aditive they put in that **** now days its not like it uset to be befor. u can try to argure with me all u want but im telling u the facts.....

I'm not going to argue with you about it. I still don't believe it goes bad in one month. I do believe it goes bad I just think it takes longer. I am going to do some research on it. We're getting off topic though since I know it does it with new gas.

I stumbled acoss that last night when I was digging around for gas shelf life. I may have to check into getting one of those old army gas cans. I guess gas may break down faster than I thought, but when properly stored it can last quiet a long time.

I worked on it some more today. Checked the needle.It was set at the stock position.I moved the clip up one to lean it out since I thought I was rich.Can't say there is a noticable change.Took the choke apart and cleaned it. Probably going to put the needle and the main back stock for now. I'm begining to question hwether it is fuel problem at al since none of my jetting changes seem to have any effect. I'm beginning to wonder if I have a spark problem. I do have the right plug in it as I did check. Also when I do a plug chop the color never seems to change much.

Back