What's everyone getting for Christmas?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got..
-guitar hero 2
-alarm for ipod ( I hate that damn beep of the regular ones )

thats all I got cause I got my 2002 yamaha warrior for my birthday and my parents don't think its fair that I get a present thats a couple thousand and my brother gets video games. My brother got a Nintendo Wii and he got Exite Truck or w/e its called ( game ).

If I still want this guy's nerf bars from the classified section, my parents will get them for me.

Hmm i dont see why everyone gets ipods... they have tons of storage and are really nice... but everyone that has one has tons of problems with it... not to mention you have to use all apple software... i can use my 40 dollar mp3 player and store near 450 songs which is more than anyone needs without software and i dont have to worry about any kind of gay hardrive.... all flash memory.

I don't know what your talking about. I got a Ipod nano 2G last christmas and never had any problems with it AND you don't have to use apple software. all you need is to download iTunes from www.apple.com which is free and drag your songs into the library then connect your ipod and it transferrs. I like the ipods because you can see what song your listening to, and you can browse your whole library of songs. and they have other **** too like games. mine stores like 500 songs I think. I wouldnt even be able to store 250! but I like mine

My cousin has a Zen she got last Christmas and she loves it. She has the adapter so she can play the songs from it in her car. The 30gb iPod video cost $249 and the 80gb cost $349, the 30gb Zen video costs $249 and the 60gb costs $299. Basically, when you really think about it, you don't need 80 or 60gb, you don't even really need 30gb, but IMHO the iPod is easier to use because you just go in a circle to scroll while on the Zen you go up and down and if you touch it to hard it clicks w/e you're on while the iPod you have to push the middle button. I'd rather have the iPod just because it's way easier to use but the battery on them dies very quick too. My cousins Zen on a full charge lasts a good day of use and charge it again at night while the iPod will die before a average days use. If you think I'm wrong then please correct me but I checked the websites and know from experience the battery life.
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=14331
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/StoreReentry.wo?family=iPod
Compare them for yourself.

I have the 2g ipod nano that i got last christmas and I have to admit that only a few months after I got it it broke and i had to send in for a new one. the customer service was great thought and the new one was here within a week or two after i sent the old one out. havn't had any problems since.

My cousin has a Zen she got last Christmas and she loves it. She has the adapter so she can play the songs from it in her car. The 30gb iPod video cost $249 and the 80gb cost $349, the 30gb Zen video costs $249 and the 60gb costs $299. Basically, when you really think about it, you don't need 80 or 60gb, you don't even really need 30gb, but IMHO the iPod is easier to use because you just go in a circle to scroll while on the Zen you go up and down and if you touch it to hard it clicks w/e you're on while the iPod you have to push the middle button. I'd rather have the iPod just because it's way easier to use but the battery on them dies very quick too. My cousins Zen on a full charge lasts a good day of use and charge it again at night while the iPod will die before a average days use. If you think I'm wrong then please correct me but I checked the websites and know from experience the battery life.
http://us.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=213&subcategory=214&product=14331
http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/AppleStore.woa/wo/StoreReentry.wo?family=iPod
Compare them for yourself.

thats my only gripe witht he zen but like you said the battery lasts forever...I bring it to work and it plays 8 straight hours before dying....

I have it piped into the back of my headunit in my jeep and I havent bought a CD in god knows how long...its deffintely a good investment

thats the only thing I don't like about my ipod. But ah well, it's a lot easier to use. and you do not need over 4G for an MP3 player. When are you gunna get the time to listen to all of them? im happy with mine

[quote:efni7dip]Hmm i dont see why everyone gets ipods... they have tons of storage and are really nice... but everyone that has one has tons of problems with it... not to mention you have to use all apple software... i can use my 40 dollar mp3 player and store near 450 songs which is more than anyone needs without software and i dont have to worry about any kind of gay hardrive.... all flash memory.

I don't know what your talking about. I got a Ipod nano 2G last christmas and never had any problems with it AND you don't have to use apple software. all you need is to download iTunes from www.apple.com which is free and drag your songs into the library then connect your ipod and it transferrs. I like the ipods because you can see what song your listening to, and you can browse your whole library of songs. and they have other **** too like games. mine stores like 500 songs I think. I wouldnt even be able to store 250! but I like mine[/quote:efni7dip]

Even though its free itunes blows... I can drag and drop songs from folders onto my mp3 player in seconds. I can see what song im listening to and browse other songs just like an ipod.... the only thing i cant do is look at pictures... big deal. The difference is i saved at the very least 100 dollars and got all the features of an ipod... plus if something happens to my mp3 player i can simply replace it whereas you will have to send yours away to get fixed and be hit with an outrageous bill.

sweet dude u got the graphix kit iwant lol get some pics after your done riding

[quote:si8783a8]sweet dude u got the graphix kit iwant lol get some pics after your done riding
I will with the new digital camera, and video camera my dad got my mom ;)[/quote:si8783a8]

send me some ****** gifts god danm...are you related to the hiltons or some ****

[quote:eeamo3ze]
I will with the new digital camera, and video camera my dad got my mom ;)

send me some ****** gifts god danm...are you related to the hiltons or some ****[/quote:eeamo3ze]
I do a little crack dealin on the side ;D

322648243_m.jpg

ummmm umm crack and peanut butter sandwhich

ummmm umm crack and peanut butter sandwhich

haha that's funny, my parents got me the same thing last year. Nothing says "We care" like a new drug addiction ;)

I got:

XBOX 360
Pioneer Inno (sweet XM radio)
Stealth Baseball bat (also sweet)
Clothes
And some other small things

;D

I got some clothes, candy, cologne, the usuall socks and $250 . Hmmm maybe buy some goodies for the raptor. Nah I think Ill just pay off some bills.

Oh yeah...I already bought myself my christmas gifts earlier so the money kinda goes back to pay some of it off. Heres my gifts I bought. I have many trips planned this year. We need snow though dont we
Heres my board...The 07 Burton SE7EN
B70531071.jpg

Thirty Two Boots - Lashed style
b_black-gum.jpg

My bindings - Burton Customs
custombrewgrn1.jpg

My Burton coat
4228_3b4255.jpg

Latest posts

Back