What's everyone getting for Christmas?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

93warriorridr

Reaction score
just what the title says.
I'll start. Ok, I asked for a new g-force axle for my warrior, money, and a new pair of gloves.

I already started this but whatever, more then happy to share.
1) Guitar hero 2
2) all around hiper rims, black)
3 I hinted at a grey akraix graphics kit but i'll buy that myself if they dont get it for me
4 buncha old rock band shirts
and im sure my parents will surprise me with some bad ass **** liek they always do.

So far my girl has got me a TRAIL TECH -spedo And a UM skid plate and a EVS REVO-LITE chest protector and im hopeing my parents get me a +4 axle G-FORCE and i know they got me some new nike's shoe's and some new clothes and i got a new cell phone and im not sure what elese is coming...lol

Answer Nova helmet is the only thing I know of. There might be a few other little things, but i'm not expecting much else.

\/ that one \/
ans_07_hel_nov_mat-slv.jpg

im getting pro taper bars, ac grab bar, cycra hand guards, oury grips, outerwears air box cover, and a black powder gun

What ever I decide to buy myself since im 30 years old. Nobody else is getting me anything for my quads.

My girlfriend got me a pair of Fox boots and I bought myself a green 07 Kawasaki KFX700.

your all so lucky. im getting jack for my for my four wheeler. I didnt even ask for any parts becuase i no my dad despices my atv and is not going to get me anything because hes a cheap ass hole and saves all of his money for him self. I dont even think im getting anything i asked for that wasnt four wheeler stuff. I am buying a-arms axle bumper and shocks after chrismas though, if i get the money.

Clothes..... all clothes plus my mp3 player which was 40 bucks....... theres nothing left to do to the warrior.

Ipod nano, clothes, one of those like fur lined hoodies that are really warm, cellphone dont no what else

ben you better get that g-force axle or im going to be pissed. Also i might be able to get 2 sets of +2 a-arms when i buy my other stuff. so if you want a pair tell me, it will be around 200 before shipping.

Ipod, my mom got me a jeep to fix up, clothes, some other ****

Hmm i dont see why everyone gets ipods... they have tons of storage and are really nice... but everyone that has one has tons of problems with it... not to mention you have to use all apple software... i can use my 40 dollar mp3 player and store near 450 songs which is more than anyone needs without software and i dont have to worry about any kind of gay hardrive.... all flash memory.

Hmm i dont see why everyone gets ipods... they have tons of storage and are really nice... but everyone that has one has tons of problems with it... not to mention you have to use all apple software... i can use my 40 dollar mp3 player and store near 450 songs which is more than anyone needs without software and i dont have to worry about any kind of gay hardrive.... all flash memory.

I agree. I can't stand any kind of apple product, it's just a big pain in the ass. Plus with anything that has a hard drive, it's pretty much guaranteed to be toast the first time you drop it. I have a cheapo $40 mp3 player too, and it's been through hell and back and still works. It's been dropped, kicked, stepped on, submerged in hot ramen noodles, left in direct sunlight, pretty much everything you're not supposed to do, and it still works good.

i havt had any problems with my ipod mini..works fine for me but apple is pissing me off reason being i have to upgrade to that dumbass 7.02 version and it's gonna take 3 hours!!! and i have dial up!

i bought myself a whole skid plate set on ebay 2 mins ago for 150 bucks! frame skid, a-arm, and swingarm for 150!!! thats a deal and a half right there. Besides that, got a digital camera, some under armor, and I got my eyebrow pierced yesterday. Its been a good christmas so far

oh and ipods suck balls, if you gonna get a MP3 player get a creative zen micro. 5GB of storage and I havent had a problem with it yet in 2 years...at the time i got mine for 200 but theyve droped down and I believe the newer ones have color screens as well if your into that trendy bullshit

Those zens are so trippy, a friend at school has one, Its more confusing then the ipod though, but they are cool as ****, video, and mp3, cheaper then an ipod video too.

I have the older zen micro and its pretty straightforward, its just a pain in the scrotum to manuever the selector pad, its real touchy. I have put mine through hell and it still rocks out. It gets my seal of approval

Latest posts

Back