What you know and think about these

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyB

Reaction score
I just picked these aluminum filler panels up from a buddy of mine that just parted out a warrior and gave these to me. I know nothing about them who makes them what there worth of if there even desirable. There just sitting on my bike not bolted up so they look odd. What you guys know and think?

I guess ill spend a few hours on the back room on the buffing wheel and see what happens. I might fall in love than I'm kind of on the fence with them

I cant remember who made them, but they dont make them anymore if memory serves me right. Theres been a few people in the past that had them. If you end up wanting to get rid of them let me know, Id be interested in them. I have a habit of running stuff thats no longer made anymore!!! LOL Like my a-arms, yes LoneStar still makes warrior a-arms but not ones that run 87 warrior ball joints!!

Ed is the EBay Jedi master. Dude can find anything on there. I looked for an hour last night and couldn't find ****. Nice bro

Thanks guys I had a feeling they were dg being that the bike had every aftermarket dg pice they ever made for a warrior on it but wasn't 100%. The skid I got off it prob is dg also

Yep those are DG frame guards, They made them for several different quads along time ago. 660's 350's 400ex's 250r's. I got a set of GYTR frame guards on my 350 and like how they look. Really nice find man!!! They are gonna look sick polished or Powdercoated

Well I got one all shined up. Ill get the other done and bolt them up and show off some more haha

Those are sick! 1st time i heard of frame guards. Tim needs to stock some for us buyers with the bro price lol

Got the other side done and all bolted up. I kind of like them there growing on me. Kind of a pain to polish out had to 400 grit sand by hand for a while than 600 on da than hit with the 1000 than polished from there

Back