"What Up!!"

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

07350r

Reaction score
Goin to get me a 2007 350 Wolvy tomorrow after work, I actually had the same exact one about 2 years ago, blue bone stock, missed it ever since gettin rid of it. Getting a smokin deal on it for 15 hun. The valves are a little tickety so gonna check and adjust them, then go throught the carb and clean everything, a little sputtery at idle so the Pilot jet definately needs a good cleaning, its been sittin in the guys garage way more then its been ridden, thing looks like new, even the stock tires. Also gonna change the rear dif fluid and put some Mobile One full syn GL-5 Hypoid, gonna be nice when I get through, I will post picks when its done. Oh yea, I've got a sick, brand new set of ITP SS 212's on 8 ply Grim Reapers, rims 12" and tires 23" on a 2011 Honda Recon that are the exact same offset and bolt pattern as the Wolverine, the only thing I need to check is to see if the lugnuts are the same thread pattern.;)

Sounds awesome, welcome to the forum!

Get some pics if ya can! :tup:

Latest posts

Back