What to upgrade on 350 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put a turbo on it /thread

Really? I was actually thinking a twin-screw supercharger would be more suited for the Warrior.

In all seriousness though, what mods have you already done? That way everyone can get an idea of what you should do next.

direct shifter, an oil cooler, gearing, hotcam stage 1, vito's key, intake, exhaust, case saver, and a-arms. best upgrades you can do to a warrior.

Also what is a little bit of money? I just threw around 700 towards mine on tires new head labor shipping and little bs parts that add up. Really depends on what kinda money ya hav and what ya have done to it.

I agree with above, we'll get a much better idea if you tell us how much do you want to spend, what have you done already, and what you're interested in upgrading (more power, better suspension, etc.).

I'm also new here and to riding, so my question is what is direct shift?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I'm also new here and to riding, so my question is what is direct shift?

The stock Warrior has linkage in-between the shift lever and the actual shift shaft, and that linkage can get really sloppy, and is generally just dumb. What most people do is purchase a YZ250 shifter (ebay is your friend), remove the stock lever and linkage, and bolt the YZ250 shifter directly to the shift shaft. This eliminates all the sloppy linkage and should give you a much tighter and quicker shifter.

I looked on ebay so is it the yz250 shifter shaft? Sorry for being a pain in the a#s. I'm learning. I've heard something about a wet clutch?

Back