What to look out for >??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drifz1

Reaction score
hey guys i have a blaster (which i should be selling today) and i found a rappy 350 for 1200 it looks a bit weird the front plastics are cut (looks ugly as hell!) and the lights are red .... so what should i look out for on it , i know it needs new tyres thats it oh and it has a fmf slip on! thanks guys :atv:

Listen for loud or strange engine noises when it running. When in neutral, rev it up quick and slow and see how it reacts. Check the bearring and ball jint on the front end, check rear bearings. Get it up on its back end and ckeck the frame for cracks (specially right in front of where the engine mounts.) Ride it around a bit to get a feel for how it rides. Go with ur gut. It it has some minor issues, nothing a little time and research and minimal money cant fix. Parts for these things are everywhere. Buying used, always try to get some money off. Offer $1000 and work ur way around from there.

Possible to get a picture of it? We can look at it and see if we notice anything weird.

that looks sweet with the light covers, Is that in Canada or something? I noticed the price wasn't USD

hey drifz i see you made it over from blasterforum.com...looks like a nice rappy fromt he pics...but i dont know much about them.

sup guys , never got it as i got a fully race ready yfz which has virtualy everything done to it other then an exhaust system! thanks for the help here though

man ive been looking for some pics of a rappy with the fenders cut, thanks. i cant tell if its the fenders or it has longer a arms

wellguys this is what i gave a ps3 and the blaster for ! has virtually everything that can be done to it apart form a stablizer and racing exhaust (stroker )
24073-drifz1-albums-07yfz-picture575-user9534-pic4352-1291942943.jpg

i got lucky lol but theres somthing hot about this moter i bet a ltr450 which had a stroker and a big bore kit! all i was told was that it was a stroker !gotta love the fox shocks lol

oh its beautuful even tho the tires are slicks haha

lol its just that one,the on on the other side has 60% thread(kenda klaw mxr)

nope there was two bald tyres, and i guy that luves near me gave me a 70% klaw mxr for €10

Latest posts

Back