What to do?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

klutchbuster350

Reaction score
If you really want a shee, get the second one. From experience I say keep your warrior. I've known 5 shee owners personally, and i think 4 of them have had to rebuild them due to blown engines.

I would try to keep the Warrior and get the Banshee. The shee is a tempermental machine, so riding for hours on end will tire you quite quick. You won't have to rebuild as offen as people say, but if you ride wide open an frequently, then your probably looking at a once a year thing.

hell i think shees are awsome...no use here becuase all we have it twisty tight trails, that 2 stroke would be way to fast in the trails...but i would say do it if you got the places to ride for it.

I personally hate 2 strokes but that is just my opinion..
You can build them to be very fast woods machines and build a lot of power for anything you want. Also very light engines. The Banshee is more of a dated frame design so the suspension isn't all that great but can be made into something quite nice. Engine won't need to be rebuild as often as people say as long as the right oil mixture is used, maintaned and not to many mods are done to it.
They really are monsters when tweeked right.

Back