What size jetting?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chevy68

Reaction score
What size jetting is everyone using on there 06/to/08 wolverines? and what altitude are you at? just wondering !!!! :D

I think I started with a 132.5
with the pipe it went to a 136
with the bbk it went to a 140 for now and might drop to a 138

ctateusa1 said:
I think I started with a 132.5
with the pipe it went to a 136
with the bbk it went to a 140 for now and might drop to a 138

I was wondering. because my new hmf pipe came with a new jet and it is a 140 seems to be a huge difference with that and the pipe. found the bottom end better and more responsive. I think going from a 25 to a 26 and wider will help with keeping the power to the ground.... less wheel spin........

I think we should all get on Warns case and get them to build a locker kit...that bike with as little as it weighs and a locker would be so much better......

I think that 140 sounds like a little much but who knows, the best way to check is a plug test on it to see if you have too much fuel going in or not enough. I dont know if going wider will help keep the power to the ground but it will make the wolvy more stable for cornering. as far as 25s to 26s that will effectivly lower the gear ratio which will result in less wheel spin.

Back