What size chain do i need???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codysisk13

Reaction score
13/40 is the gearing on my warrior, im pretty sure it is stock gearing and wanting to know what size chain to get for that particular gearing?

i ordered a 520x98 last night ds! thanks. and the color im sure is just for looks. whats the tensile strength on the colored chains?

I just picked up (another) X-ring chain. DID 520x118 (I have a +3 swinger). X-ring or o-ring is where its at.

i ordered a 520x98 last night ds! thanks. and the color im sure is just for looks. whats the tensile strength on the colored chains?

tensile is 8200. i was jw if they were good they look cool but id imagine the color would come off over time then just look like ****. ill prob get a d.i.d when the time comes

Nah, I had a colored chain for a long as time. Color stayed on, but it just got that caked on wax/gunk look as I wax my chain before every ride.

People look at me crosseyed when I say I run o-ring chains. Hello, it keeps the dirt out! Idiot! lol

Back