What should i do???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
I have a 88 1st Gen and have gottin a set of heel guards from a 2nd Gen,, if i get some 2nd gen pegs to mount the heel guards and i weld a bolt to my frame for the rear heel guard mount,,, then when i get nerfbars will i get them for my 1st gen frame or for 2nd gen pegs???Or should i just get nerf bars for my 1st gen frame and just make some heel guards out of sheet aluminum to connect to my 1st gen pegs and rear fenders???

they dont make a "First gen" set of nerf bars, all nerf bars are universal for all year warriors but for first gen pegs we have to drill holes into the pegs

to mount both the nerf bars and the heel guards?? what im saying is if i drill the holes to mount the heel guards how do i no they will line up if i get nerf bars??

So nerfs are universal??? why do they have yearX to yearon the ebay posts,, so i can buy any and mount them on mine???

I have an older set of albas, and their actually pretty damn good nerfs. But 88 is right, the bolts they come with lick pouch.
Using the 2nd gen foot pegs will allow you to do everything you wanna do though...

I like the shape of the Albas but want either shinny chrome, aluminum or nice brushed,,,want them to stand out on my black frame!!! I can get bolts,,working at a shop its easy to them,, so ill get some 2nd gen pegs,, i saw some raptor ones on ebay wound they be better or just use the 2nd gens??

http://www.ebay.com/itm/YAMAHA-WARR...Parts_Accessories&vxp=mtr&hash=item2a24b63634
I have a good in with Alba Racing, and know lots about the products they offer. You can get the Warrior nerfs in PC black, or polished. (it says their chrome, but their just PC'd clear)
You can get black, red, blue, or green nets.
Just contact them if you want the green ones. Or you can find the other colors on their ebay store.

I saw the black warrior ones also but will the raptor ones work on ower warriors?? i saw a nice set on ebay??

I just looked and the realy nice set of raptor 350 ones i saw were 35.00 shipped so i went ahead and got the black 98 warrior ones for 16.00 you posted,,just cuz there cheaper!!

Latest posts

Back