What mods would it take for a warrior/raptor 350 to keep up with a 400ex?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity what would it take for a warrior to keep up with a stock 400ex or piped 400ex? A 400ex does like 70 right?

Pipe filter and rejet the carb and its almost dead even with a 400ex if the 400 is modded it takes a bigger carb or engine mods in addition to make it run with it.

Pipe filter and rejet the carb and its almost dead even with a 400ex if the 400 is modded it takes a bigger carb or engine mods in addition to make it run with it.

Wouldn't the 40ex have a higher top speed? Also how does the suspension comare if a warrior had banshee shocks and the 400ex was stock? Thanks

So my quad with a slip-on, filter, rejet, and 14-40 gearing should beat a 400ex by a bit? And are the LTZ400s much faster than the 400exes?

And no one has a chance of seeing my taillight!! (Mostly cuz I don't have one lol)

That sucks. I can see up to "Dynatek" on your sig if I look at your profile.

HIS SIG

Y2K Warrior- 12:1 366,CWR P&P, CWR .450, 39mm FCR, Supertrapp, DRW intake, Dynatek cdi, clutch cover cooler mod, +3 extended stem by me, 400EX LT arms, '09 YFZ 450R shocks, 660 rear with adjustable link, +3 swinger, TUSK HD axle, Holeshots front & rear, Speedlines front & rear, Raptor pegs, fresh paint and cool stickers. Oh yeah, it's ELITE too!

mine sig will also get it done

87 Warrior, HotRods +4mm stroke 379cc, JE 11.5:1 (custom) ,hcs1 .390, K&N filter, clutch mod/HD springs, bb oil cooler, Pro Armor yfz450 bullhorn Bumper, DG Fat Series Alloy Nerfs, JP e-brake block off, IMS pegs w/ kick ups, yfz450 GYT-R heel guards , yfz450 exhaust for now, Hansen Fab +3 A-arms

Latest posts

Back