what kind of music....?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:4hz8h1pr]i dont see how yall listen to the rahhhhhrahhlalskfugydhdhahrahhhrahhhhh ****, you cant even understand one word, country bitches

If you know a ******* thing about music it takes WAY more talent to play metal then rap or even light rock. Some of the best musicians in the world listen to metal bands due to the level of difficulty and the skill a metal musician has to even play it.

How about you enlighten us with some of your fine genre/bands of choice?

Besides... Who the **** doesnt like to head pound **** and punch babies?[/quote:4hz8h1pr]

LMAO, Country he said.

Plus that "rahhhhhrahhlalskfugydhdhahrahhhrahhhhh ****" he refeers to, i can actually understand every word that is being said in a metal song.

Yeah, i went to a Tim McGraw & Faith Hill Concert "Soul2Soul" a few month's ago, they play'd BlackBetty befor anyone got on stage and my ******* god, everyone in Rupp Arena went wild.

Definately rock and metal here, I just went to the Roger Waters concert a week ago with near front row seats. Hold on, I was HIGH as a motherfucker (The retour of Dark Side of the Moon was the ****!!!) I could always go for the electronica **** also, especially on the drinking nights.

country blows

In your opinion... But if it were me i could listen to ANYTHING expet like that opera crap that i dont like IMO and a couple other things like emo crap and stuff but thats MO

Scorpions- April Wine- Ac Dc- Night Ranger- Def Leppard- 38 Special- Billy Squier- Van Halen- Police

OMG thank you, my brother dont get it....it is original beats that are chopped and added and tuned to sound different, it is sooo fake

I actually like Trance, but picked metal/techno/rave, because thats the list. I got XM radio and fav stations are XM80,81,82, oh and XM46 70s classic rock, the bone yard is cool though.

I got XM radio and fav stations are XM80,81,82, oh and XM46 70s classic rock, the bone yard is cool though.

Do you listen to O&A on XM 202?

I absolutely don't agree that all music today is garbage. But then I also don't agree that mullets are cool!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back