What is this??? Carb jet??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bojak

Reaction score
I can't figure this out for the life of me (Blue arrow is pointing at it). I think it runs through from the float bowl. I tried removing it from the float bowl area but destroyed the flathead slot and fuel opening And will have to drill it out. I need to know what it is and weather I can replace it first though. haha Thanks for your help!

Attachments

• $T2eC16d,!y0E9s2S7)f4BR7ZsmQd(Q~~60_57.jpg
    $T2eC16d,!y0E9s2S7)f4BR7ZsmQd(Q~~60_57.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 53
Hmmm interesting. So do they just seal it in there then? It didn't make sense to me that they would put a flathead slot on it if it couldn't be removed. Also, what is it's significance? Will the carb still function properly even if the jet is messed up?

I did some more snooping around and it is actually the accelerator pump nozzle. I can buy more, but I'm not sure if they'll fit (e.g. if they're for my carb or others). They run about $7 each and you can get diff sizes. Now I just have to figure out how to get it out or if I even need to. It should still be fine because I didn't mess up the output end. In theory anyway. Here's a pic of the nozzle from the float bowl.

Attachments

• IMG_6028.jpg
    IMG_6028.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 45
Yeah, I'm just going to clean out the metal shavings and pop it back on. I don't think it will make too much of a difference. Maybe if I find more info on replacing it in the future I'll throw a "how to" in the forum. Thank you for all of your help everyone. You helped me figure this one out!

I did the same dumbass thing. Thought it was removable/serviceable. If you can find a doaner carb you can get it out and replace it. You can drill and use an easyout to get the bad one out. Makes it easier to heat the carb up in that area to expand the surrounding metal. For the doaner carb I heated it up and gently tapped the jet out by putting a piece of wood over it. Came right out. Then just gently tap it back into to good carb. Make sure it's pointing in the correct direction.

Special thanks to Bones from this forum for hooking me up with a carb.....

Just an FYI for everyone here, I have specialized in repairing these carbs for over 6 years, with over 600 sold on eBay under the same username. I know them like the back of my hand. Anyone that needs repairs or even replacement parts on the OEM Warrior carbs, shoot me a PM.

Just an FYI for everyone here, I have specialized in repairing these carbs for over 6 years, with over 600 sold on eBay under the same username. I know them like the back of my hand. Anyone that needs repairs or even replacement parts on the OEM Warrior carbs, shoot me a PM.
Can you get me the accelerator pump nozzel that everyone damages while trying to remove it?

Back