What im i doing wrong?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Venom

Reaction score
Dont have a flywheell puller then i remember to remove it the same way has i did to mini my 1000 but it wont fu**ing MOVE!!!!!! I remove 3 bolts from the clutch starter 180 degrees apart...
here are some pics:

PuIOEq1.jpg

WowSRtv.jpg

cjZmLby.jpg

first pic is nothing is tight the other two are very tight.
I also gave the center bolt a few taps but it wont move!!!
Help anyone?

i ve got an impact gun but was afraid to use it, I saw some guy doing it in youtube and he didnt break a swuet. I thought i was doing something wrong....
ok impact gun tomorow...

Still not moving... Im gona buy a proper puller. Any way i did notice a little bit of slack in the shaft not to much but i can feel it. New crank bearings?

up and down , side to side i didnt test it

****.... Guesse im spliting the cases then... First time....
Anyway do you guys have a bearing number or bearing dimensions ( example raptor 350 rear hub bearings are 6007zz) to see if i can source them through my job in order to get them cheaper (or maybe for free:evilface:)?

Maybe i explainend myselfe wrong (im portuguese... :) ) for example all industrial bearings have a universal code that is not related to oem part number. the raptor rear hub bearings have a yamaha part number and are very expensive on the oem parts store, but they just are plain regular 6007ZZ l SKF brand bearings.
http://www.thebigbearingstore.com/servlet/the-454/6007-dsh-2RS-6007-dsh-ZZ-Radial-Ball/Detail
What i suspect is that the crank bearings have a universal ball bearing code(not yamaha specific made ball bearing) and we can get them through a common bbearing dealer. Or in alternative by knowing the outside diametre, inside diametre number of ball and type of ball cage, we possibly can get a number

The only way for someone to find those numbers would be to take it apart, and pull the crank bearings, then measure them.

maybe an old one from someone who as change them already. Just trying to save some euros guys

got my flywheel puller today, gona give it a try after lunch..wish me luck, had it made by a machine shop dosent pay to buy in ebay because every order outside europe stops in customs and stays there for about a month for inspection and tax calculation... Portugal the new 3th world country in europe... long live politician corruption...
by the way my stg1 hotcam is there now(customs)

Back