what i have been doing with life *UPDATE*

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
havent been on for a long while and i havent done much to the quads, i got a job working at good year doing general sevice, one of the managers at work sold me a 1991 nissan sentra E....its got a 1.6l DOHC and it is my fav car, my first car i hit a light pole at school doing about 30 in the snow heres some pics

the day i got the sentra
sentrabaclright.jpg

sentrainterior.jpg

sentraleftfront.jpg

sentraleftrear.jpg

needed brakes, a cleaning and alot of grease....sure its rusty but for 75 bucks i think its amazing

the day after i got it, i bought rims with the left over money
sentrarims2.jpg

sentrarims.jpg

they were dirty and nasty

some more recent work
engine.jpg

interior2.jpg

interior.jpg

neons2.jpg

neons.jpg

tach.jpg

and sence it is my favorite car ever, one wasnt enough (this one i got for the body and white white one is going to be the parts car)

2sentras.jpg

sentras.jpg

twins2.jpg

twins.jpg

the red one is a 1994 sentra SE with the same everything but this one has power steering, cruise controll, tilt wheel, and air conditioning

You nigged out a rusty nissan sentra... you koon. Damn boy, at least wire wheel that **** and slap some bondo on there and rattle can it, that looks like hell lol. 75 bucks isn't bad though. We spent 500 on ours just to beat the hell out of it in the fields and track.

One thing, i'll tell you from experience, don't air those things out too big. We have one we built to run in tough trucks and every time we jump it something else blows apart on it. The front clip is all mangled up now, all the motor mounts and transmission mount broke and were custom-fabbed out of 1/2" steel, and at the most recent race the radiator actually exploded at the landing and has been replaced with 2 feet of hose looped to bypass it. The automatic shifter linkage got all fucked up so we bypassed all the safety switches and welded it in drive. The son of a bitch still runs though, i'm not sure how.

Another thing we found out, is the factory exhaust is tough as hell on them. We put a tow chain around the middle of the exhaust, and around the hitch on a ford 350 powerstroke, and dragged that car sideways down the driveway trying to rip that exhaust out. Did't even make it leak haha.

haha thats cool as hell, and yes i did nig it out, its just what i do. all of the cars i will ever own i will do that to, and now i own 2 one with a good body and one with a **** body, soon it will all be switched over to the red one when i get the lowering springs installed (had a broken spring so i have lowering springs coming) it also needs a fuel pump, ill buy yours off of ur junk sentra haha

Now this is kinda giving me motivation to go drag ours back out of the woods and see if it still runs. It's been sitting about half a mile back in the woods at my buddy's place all winter but 5 bucks says that it'll fire right up with a jump start. I've been avoiding racing it this year because with fuel it costs over $150 to race it one time between fuel to get there, and all the entry fees. Here's a couple pics of mine though. Can't really see it in the pics, but it has a 4 point roll bar and a 5 point harness. And of course the exhaust is just open header so it sounds like a demon coming through the woods. It doesn't look too bad at all for a beater, at first we kinda felt bad for destroying a good looking car.

a905a2db8d45b4a674a48936f375a18a.jpg

Bad pic, but here it is tearin **** up on our top secret oval track. He's really hauling ass in that picture.

justindrift.JPG

UPDATE!....i had tore the red sentra down to fix the springs ( 2 were broke so i got some lowering springs) and i had to do a fuel pump so the interior was torn apart, cleaned and rust proofed

ride height difference
0606081421.jpg

both of them
0606082022.jpg

the 3rd 12'' sub i put in the white one until the red one goes on the road
0605081758.jpg

on the ground suspension not set right
0606081455.jpg

washed, waxed, and completely done with the suspension tuned, im just waiting on strobes for the headlights, a strut tower bar and some interior neons
0608081559.jpg

It's like shining up a turd...lol J/K, with the cost of diesel now days I'd drive that car until the wheels fell off! FUEL COSTS ARE KILLING ME...

haha the red one's body looks better than the whites? how was driving with that supra ? lol thats been my life latly working on my Supra, im curently doing my motor swap just bought a motor dyno'ed at 350 to 375 depending on what boost i run, i love em there awsome cars.

looking at this again after the update those are the defintaion of RICERS ! damnn!

thanks dude, i need to fix that, i locked them up in traffic and just barely grazed a truck, i just got 17's for it so im selling the 15's to buy tires for the 17's

Latest posts

Back