What happens when you buy a lied about warrior!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

teamexileracing

Reaction score
Well heres my warror and i got ripped off on it. The guy didnt drecribe all the probelms on it and lied about the year of it so i decided to tear it down and rebuild if from ground up. Well heres a pics of when i got and how it is now and how its been for the past 3 months becuase i ran out of money when i started the rebuild.

Before:
warrior.jpg

Now:

warriorold0.jpg

warriorold5.jpg

warriorold6.jpg

warriorold9.jpg

I also thought i would put a pic of my brothers mojave because this use to be mine and i love this thing:
kentmojave.jpg

I also could post all the new stuff i have for it but i want to wait till its done so you can see it in one peice. If you look at all the stuff below my posts you can see what i have gotten so far. It should be done by the end of January 2007 if its not done then it should be done by the end of March 2007.

O i forgot to mension this but everything from the warrior is for sale except the plastics, engine, and axle carrier. Just ask and i should have the parts.

Bro that mojave is SICK, Being green is my favorite color I like that thing alot lol.
That warior looks good in black too, maybe I over looked it but what is it that messed you up when the owneer gave you the wrong year?

Wow that sucks alot... you should always make sure ur 100% sure ur getting what described...
and good luck on the rebuild

Bro that mojave is SICK, Being green is my favorite color I like that thing alot lol.
That warior looks good in black too, maybe I over looked it but what is it that messed you up when the owneer gave you the wrong year?

The lower a-arms were dented, the lower left a-arm ball joint was broken off, the back brakes werent hooked up, the pull start was missing, the elctic sysem want hooked up, he told me he got it professionly painted when he used spray paint, told me it was a 1992 when its a 1989 the tiers were bald, there were no hand grips, it had no oil in it and he was having me ride it around. It was basicly the fine intill i started to take it apart. Thats when i found out most of this **** and i was about to kill him but he lived 6 hours away. I also got a deal on it when i bought it because of the stuff i noticed wrong with it.

To "atv" i asked him all these questions and he lied to me about all of them and when i drove 6 hours to get it because if what he said was true and how it looked in the pics i was willing to go 6 hours but when i got there i talked him down a tun from what he wanted becuase he was lieing to me. Never going to get another atv off ebay again unless i know its true and they live near me.

Dude i forgot to add this but that mojave rips ass and is so relieable. I put that thing though so much and we only had one problem with and oil leak. Funny story my friend and i went to buy out four wheelers at the same time and we both wanted this one 300ex and he got it before me, anyways his 300 always has problems he had to rebuild the engine 3 times already and i woop him when we raced. It has and extended axle, e-series pipe, motion pro twisty, and shock covers...nothing big.

who had the 300 you're talking about? can't wait until you finish the warrior so I can ride it ;)

^^SPAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM haha.. that really sucks about the warrior I owned wheelers all my life so i check everything on them before i buy somthing used..

WTF did you but that hunk of crap sight unseen???? becasue who would buy a quad without looking over it and making sure you got what you payed for???
Whoever sold that thing is one smart mofo, or your one dumb son of a bitch
Well, probably both

evilhaze wh yare you being such an asshole, first you start some **** about the blaster hood then call this guy a dumbass because he got screwed over.

Yeah seriously get the **** out of here you stoner canadian peace of ****. ******* frenchie what you pissed off becuase you cant fight worth ****.

evilhaze wh yare you being such an asshole, first you start some **** about the blaster hood then call this guy a dumbass because he got screwed over.

It's just what he does. He'll come on to the site, stir **** up, and then disappear for another 3 months, then come back and kick the sleeping dog again.

Although I do have to agree that buying a quad, car, etc. on ebay without actually seeing it in person first is asking for trouble. There's just so many things that can be wrong, and so many things a seller can "overlook".

Yeah seriously get the **** out of here you stoner canadian peace of ****. ******* frenchie what you pissed off becuase you cant fight worth ****.

you remind me of myself, i said the same exact thing a long time ago, this is a repeating battle with this asshole

wtf evilhaze.. but yea i have to agree with yamarider you get what you pay for
i REALLY dont mean to be a dick

but evilhaze go back and suck another cock! ******* asshole!

Well since i was only supose to pay 800 for it and only gave him 600 and he didnt count it then left i think i got what i payed for(plastics, motor, brakes, wiering harness, and rims). Then i get to sell the rest of the stuff so theres some more money coming my way. So we will just say i bought it for 400 after the selling of everything is done. I think i got a deal.

After all is said and done, and you sell those parts then you got a decent deal.

Latest posts

Back