What happened

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know honestly. Seems like people are starting to get out of warriors in the chase for more horsepower. My build thread should start moving in a week or two as new parts show up. Maybe while people are off work for the holiday it'll get a bit busier.

I've been bed ridden for basically most of this year. I haven't been able to ride at all due to my back Injury. thus why i dont visit the forum often. Plus I pretty much blew up my warrior at the dunes lol
Bolt that holds down the cylinder during assembly came out and sprayed all the oil out. Trans is not fried but pops out of gear. It Smokes badly. Lack of power. Says alot to the toughness of warriors though. But It's time for a new engine build. Custom cam, 11:1 compression, big carb, port and polish, better exhaust, HD valve springs, ect,ect. I plan on getting a new bike too. Bombardier ds 650. That will all happen next year though, after my back surgery and once I get a new job.

People either move on from the Warrior, or, the "fun of the forum" has just worn off of them. Three-four years ago, this place was loaded with activity. There were so many people on here, that just replying to a thread(s) was list instant messaging. That's how busy it was, and how quickly people posted.

I have noticed that all the posts I look at for info are from 2013-2014. But it's a new year, so maybe we'll get some action! I'm guessing it just goes in waves. Must be nice in 400ex land always having that kind of activity.

Im not as active as I would like to be but Im in japan for the Marines. But I will never leave the fourm even after I buy my next bike. Im looking for a trx250r or banshee I Have a deep love for 2 strokes. I will never get rid of my 2 warriors tho. I love them way to much.

I agree, don't like the Facebook page nearly as much as this place.

I feel the same, but unfortunately Facebook is easier for many of the new warrior owners, so they never bother to sign up for the forum.

...Seems like people are starting to get out of warriors in the chase for more horsepower.

I hope not. I'm looking to get a Warrior for my daughters-in-law to ride when they come to visit with my sons, so i'm really hoping this forum get's active so i can get advice when needed. On the other hand, if what you say is true, Warriors ought to be even more affordable. Looking forward to seeing your build!

Hey '96, since you seem to be active on the forum, can you give me a few pointers on what should I look out for when buying a Warrior? I've already got a Banshee and a Polaris. Is there anything specific to the Warrior that I should know?

Thanks,
Muggzy

Latest posts

Back