what happen n how do i fix this

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnsonty1024

Reaction score
was doing wheelies n came down and this happen on the right side...what exactly happen and how do i fix it ? 4435977192 text me if you want

Last edited:
Is there a way I can just push it back in ? Nothing broke it just came out so I was thinking if I had it compressed back in the socket it should be ok.....yes , no or maybe so???

No it's worn down and popped out. The ballpoints are made to stay in there. You pop it back in and it will pop back out and prob injure you

Yupp, unfortionatly you need a new lower ARM. Used ones can be found for cheap.

when you go to take out the piece that popped out, use plenty of pb on it and and be careful using a hammer if it comes to that. i just had the same thin happen to me and it was a pita to get it out. and what you could also do instead of a stock a arm is upgrade to +2 a arms all around if you can drop a little extra.

It`s an 87 you can replace the balljoints without replacing the a-arms.

87 joints ARE replaceable. Get on ebay and find a replacement, and you'll be good to go. This same exact thing happened to me going into a hard left turn and my lower joint broke. Not a good senario to be in, but i came out unscaved.

Latest posts

Back