what handle bars are you running?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MS_Warrior

Reaction score
exactly that! lets see if this thread can stay on topic? bet it cant? I'm in the market for bars and just wanna know what everyone else likes or has and try and make a sound decision to not run anything you are.

I'm running Moose racing atv high bends. I think they are high bends anyway. They are nice with a great price, and very little pull back. I hate too much pull back.

Tag rc high
0D919DB2-158B-4044-8D79-024FB841C7E6-6157-000005CC79FA5D01.jpg

^ those are what I run too. They aren't bad at all. If you want them higher, you can always put risers in under the clamps

i got the same tag bars and LOVE them! they made the warrior much more comfortable!

I'm running Moose racing atv high bends. I think they are high bends anyway. They are nice with a great price, and very little pull back. I hate too much pull back.
I'm running the Moose Racing YFZ bars. They sit a bit higher than stock, but have a nice taper for my freakishly short arms. I dunno if their a high bend, or their just designed that way?
I really like them though, and the price was right. :iagree:

I was looking at either a set of YFZ bend or ATV race bend moose bars, cant decide between the two. I don't want anything super high or with too much of a sweep to them. I'm not sure whats on there now but they aren't stock, just some steel bars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310563603218

Decent price, and the shipping isn't ridiculous to Canada either.

I was looking at either a set of YFZ bend or ATV race bend moose bars, cant decide between the two. I don't want anything super high or with too much of a sweep to them. I'm not sure whats on there now but they aren't stock, just some steel bars.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/310563603218

Decent price, and the shipping isn't ridiculous to Canada either.
Those look pretty low...
I guess it all depends on your riding style, height, and how long your arms are?
I actually went and shopped around before I settled on the ones I got.
I suggest the same to anyone looking for bars. If you find some you like then look them up on ebay. :tup:

Those look pretty low...
I guess it all depends on your riding style, height, and how long your arms are?
I actually went and shopped around before I settled on the ones I got.
I suggest the same to anyone looking for bars. If you find some you like then look them up on ebay. :tup:

They use a stock picture for all their sales. I was looking at the measurements.

The ones i have on my bike are pretty low as it is, and i'm fairly comfortable with them, but, judging by the measurements, the ones i looking at are a bit taller.

Latest posts

Back