What Do You Want For Christmas??? For Ur Quad

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm just asking for a ******* circular saw.... :( :'( That's alright, many more mods will follow at my own expense ;D

my xmas list-
an exhaust (not sure what make yet, going to look at them and price them tomorrow)
black/ blue flame shock covers
black/blue powermadd handguards
DG pro v bumper
yamaha jersey

AND MONEY!!!! :)

Well, just got back from the dealership about 20 mins ago, ordered my new Yoshimura TRC Competition series slip-on, and an ATV Power kit, which includes a K&N Filter + Prefilter, and a DynoJet kit. Although im paying for the power kit, my dad bought me the yosh :) :) :)

ac nerfs
ims pegs
acerbis rally 2s
prm skid
and finally jet kit and uni filter with flange- hopefully i get most of it lol. getting a job soon so whatever i get im grateful. just very happy i have the ability to have a quad. couldnt be more appreciative

ac nerfs
getting a job soon so whatever i get im grateful. just very happy i have the ability to have a quad. couldnt be more appreciative

There is the spirit!

Just some replacement ****-
-Maier hood (stock cracked)
-Maier front fender (stock cracked)
-LSR steering stem (stock twisted)
-Full skids
-Maybe an edelbrock carb
-rear Razr's

if you can find a straight stem ill sell mine for 200 if you ship me yours

I'm getting DG nerfs bars and a tethered kill switch for christmas. Wow you have much cheaper prices for your quads for a brand new YFZ 450 its $10000 and the Raptor 350 is $6,500 and I think the Z400 is $9000. Its mostly because of exchange rate but still when you convert it, it comes out a big difference

[quote:q8wxkf28]lrd all the way the only way. i want my peps to come in before christmas but thats a big iffy situation

lrd makes a pipe for the raptor 350??[/quote:q8wxkf28]

yes lrd make a full exhaust and a slip on i got pics if u wand to see it. when i got mine it was $517.00 for the full kit i dont know about the slip on

[quote:y3ksb85l]Well since I get so much **** about it I am pretty sure my girl friend is buying me a helmet. Mommy and Daddy are suppose to get me a T4 and pro-flow kit. But other then that I am stuck buying **** myself. Which Actually I am going in on half of the T4 and pro flow kit. I don't expect too much I get a rather large family. I am just thankful for what I got.
ill send ya somthing for christmas.. does a hmf slipon fit a worrior? along with a dyno jet kit? my mom was asking me wh i want for christmas and i sai just money so i can pay off my rappy and sell it.(i pay for my own toys)so i can get a yfz 450. well she said instead of selling it just take the pipe off and but it back to stock settings on the jets and she will take it and i wont owe anymoney after that. so i cna start saving for a yfz. so if i take off my hmf and my jets ill have no use for them. and pelphrey if that does happen and if the pipe fits. i can cut you a good deal on the pipe and jets
........just a suggestion. then you can get the proflow kit form your parents and have a nice intake and exhaust system :)[/quote:y3ksb85l]

Let me know if that happens and when. If I can, I'll do it! I'm trying to sell one of my pickups now. If I can get it sold, I'll do it for sure.

[quote:vz68y916] ill send ya somthing for christmas.. does a hmf slipon fit a worrior? along with a dyno jet kit? my mom was asking me wh i want for christmas and i sai just money so i can pay off my rappy and sell it.(i pay for my own toys)so i can get a yfz 450. well she said instead of selling it just take the pipe off and but it back to stock settings on the jets and she will take it and i wont owe anymoney after that. so i cna start saving for a yfz. so if i take off my hmf and my jets ill have no use for them. and pelphrey if that does happen and if the pipe fits. i can cut you a good deal on the pipe and jets
........just a suggestion. then you can get the proflow kit form your parents and have a nice intake and exhaust system :)

Let me know if that happens and when. If I can, I'll do it! I'm trying to sell one of my pickups now. If I can get it sold, I'll do it for sure.[/quote:vz68y916]

are you talking to me about my hmf?

ok will then i know if will work for you... but the olny problem i have is if i give my quad to my mom that means its hers and i cant out and ride like i usually do( balls to the wall) and i dont wanna be outta a quad come spring time.. if i dont get a yfz but ill let you know wht happens and pm you

my xmas list-
an exhaust (not sure what make yet, going to look at them and price them tomorrow)
black/ blue flame shock covers
black/blue powermadd handguards
DG pro v bumper
yamaha jersey

AND MONEY!!!! :)
**** they give u money after all those parts??? lol :eek:

Back