What do you think of these nerfs?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the chrome ones and love them. Only neg is the bolts for the pegs are junk so make sure you don't over tighten them.

I got to agree with Alex! Oh **** I think hell just froze over!!

The DG Alloy series are great, they can take me standing on them and Im 260lbs, oh ya and thats at 40+ mph across rough terrain. Though theres a possiblity mine may come up for sale!!

Yea? I would like to get a set this weekend / into next week, but I'd like to match the black / blue that my quad is.

I too run the dg alloys. I like em a lot. Plus they are great for stretching your legs on long rides.

The DG Alloy series are great, they can take me standing on them and Im 260lbs, oh ya and thats at 40+ mph across rough terrain. Though theres a possiblity mine may come up for sale!!

X2 on the alex bit .... Love my DG fat bars

The DG Alloy series are great, they can take me standing on them and Im , oh ya and thats at 40+ mph across rough terrain. Though theres a possiblity mine may come up for sale!!

Oooh, a possibility they might be for sale, eh? What colors are they?

Those actually dont look that bad. A bit of paint and polish, good to go

Isn't hell freezing over a good thing? No more burning in hell! Just freezing! Which I won't freeze due to all this insulation! :)

Back