what do you guys think

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chad021

Reaction score
well here she is after the top end, polished clutch cover, oil mod, exhaust and such.
DSC00202.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00204.jpg

little iffy on the headlights not real sure if i like them or not, and o yea all the decals blew off when i cleaned her with the pressure washer

******* pressure washers is all i have to say....

O and the warrior looks good, what kind of hoses did you use on your cooler? Rubber or steal braided?

yeah the headlights are a little different but its better than having them mounted on the front of the frame like everybody else does..what kind of cooler is that? all in all its pretty nice

thanks, the hoses on the cooler are rubber, and i believe the cooler was a hayden, not too sure just picked it up at auto zone, and i definately need to loosen the nerf nets just never really got around to it (not the top of my priorities lately)

Looks good, the more i see it i kinda like the lights. (their different).

I agree, the lights kind of grow on you. They are different, but fit really tight to the hood which is nice. All in all nice Warrior.

Looks good. Lights are different, but on the upside they won't get all bent and broken in the event of a rollover. ;D How long it take yout polish the side cover?

I like the lights definately different which is good. The clutch cover looks great (you should polish mine haha). Blowing decals off...Dont get the pressure washer so close next time haha, used a p washer for at least 2 years and have'nt blown off any stickers well at least not on accident.

how many stitches she take on that front fender??

ah i wanna say close to 6 hours maybe but alot of it was tryin to get the damn paint off with out scratchin the hell outta the aluminum, the cast isnt too bad so if you can take the paint and less of the metal off it buffs out pretty nice, i really didn't have to many "detail" sanding bits so there areas with paint still on it in the nooks and cranys but its not too noticible unless your lookin for it. as for polishing others covers out for them I would have to order one off of ebay and have one polished for me to send out and take yours in return.
As for the stitches I wish I would have gone a little more even spaced out with them but I put in 29 stitches to be exact(just ran out to count haha) and probably going to add more to even them out a bit. Accident was from the previous owner going through a mud puddle that was deaper than he though, bucked him into the plastics and somehow sheered the thumb throttle off.....I would have paid to see that one
And for the decals, they were torn so it was more of a "planned" accident that I could use an excuse for the parents.

thanks, the hoses on the cooler are rubber, and i believe the cooler was a hayden, not too sure just picked it up at auto zone, and i definately need to loosen the nerf nets just never really got around to it (not the top of my priorities lately)

Yeah they dont sell hayden at autozone, ive went to severial and non of them have ever even herd of hayden every one i went too carried pro flow or pro cool i cant remember.

[quote:k4c4o98g]thanks, the hoses on the cooler are rubber, and i believe the cooler was a hayden, not too sure just picked it up at auto zone, and i definately need to loosen the nerf nets just never really got around to it (not the top of my priorities lately)

Yeah they dont sell hayden at autozone, ive went to severial and non of them have ever even herd of hayden every one i went too carried pro flow or pro cool i cant remember.[/quote:k4c4o98g]
hmmm wonder what it is than? been a while since i picked it up, pretty sure it was hayden, maybe picked it up at advanced autoparts than, not sure whatever you can find should work well enough, I know mines helping a ton oils lasting much longer

[quote:ne191hld]thanks, the hoses on the cooler are rubber, and i believe the cooler was a hayden, not too sure just picked it up at auto zone, and i definately need to loosen the nerf nets just never really got around to it (not the top of my priorities lately)

Yeah they dont sell hayden at autozone, ive went to severial and non of them have ever even herd of hayden every one i went too carried pro flow or pro cool i cant remember.[/quote:ne191hld]

yeah its one of those.there still good coolers..thats what mine is

yeah i orderd a brand new hayden off ebay for 26 shipped. Its really nice, i just have to figure out how to hook up my steal braded lines now.....meh.

Back